Monday, May 9, 2011

GOLDEN AGE AIR MUSEUM..BETHEL PA.


gRIMES aIRPORT
On Mothers Day, May 8, 2011 we took my wife’s Miata out for a ride on a beautiful sunny afternoon. We (I) decided to go over to the Golden Age Air Museum near Bethel, Pa. a few miles from my home. If you don’t know the location, it is located off of Route 78 in eastern Pennsylvania. Check the brochure I included,
Anyway what a great place to visit, had a wonderful tour of their collection of great old aircraft. Made me feel like I was back in the 1920’s or 30’s I will also include a schedule of their activities for this year if you are in the area don’t miss this place. It’s a trip back in time.









PAUL, OUR TOUR GUIDE, AN ENCYLOPEDIA OF AIVIATION, AIRCRAFT, KNOWLEDGE


There she was A real life Curtiss JN4D "Jenny" Made my day!



















THE REST OF THE AIRCRAFT A PHOTO JOURNEY





































No comments: